Robert Thread

Probably not serious, but Julio Rodriguez getting an MRI on his quad.  Even so, I think it reinforces the need for the Mariners to add an impact bat like Robert before the deadline.  The good news for us is they currently have eight top 100 prospects in Baseball America’s list, seven of which are positional guys.  On paper, there is no better match between two clubs.  The Phillies might still be the favorites IMO given their GM, but the Mariners are a very close second.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Probably not serious, but Julio Rodriguez getting an MRI on his quad.  Even so, I think it reinforces the need for the Mariners to add an impact bat like Robert before the deadline.  The good news for us is they currently have eight top 100 prospects in Baseball America’s list, seven of which are positional guys.  On paper, there is no better match between two clubs.  The Phillies might still be the favorites IMO given their GM, but the Mariners are a very close second.

Jerry DiPoto is always dealing too.

• Like 2

I am yes on Emerson, Celestestin and Farmelo depending on health. I am leery of Ford, but he has been hot for a while now. Monte’s might be the second coming of Eloy. Makes it to the majors as a 22 year-old DH.

• Like 1