Do you guys Say One Pitcher Or Two

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

and no I ain't talking about Pitchers of beer, lol.

How many pitchers do you think KW should add or will add?

I'm going to say we could definately use two starters but can get away with just one as long as he is a damn good starter that can win 20 games for us.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I''d say two, but one who is willing to go to middle relief if Garland and Wright start the season off powerfully.

We can't afford to have Garland and Wright suck

in April and May if we are gonna win the division.

We know we ain't gonna win any wildcard.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well its a good thing im around to point it out to you ....lol... youll have to keep an eye on it .. never know when someone will talk to you on there... like now..ill bet theres a message waiting on you .....;)

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

yeah well its a good thing im around to point it out to you ....lol... youll have to keep an eye on it .. never know when  someone will talk to you on there... like now..ill bet theres a message waiting on you .....;)

nah

Guest hotsoxchick1

nah its not a good thing i remind you or nah you dont think theres a message in there...lol... ill be willing to bet on it if your game on the latter....:P

they want wright to be #2 next year yah right he is a 4-5 guy we need 2 pitchers i would perfer a 2-3 guys and let garland and wright be 4-5 i would really like to see that pitching staff. but knowing jr and that previously stated coment about wright being a possilbe #2 and if that is the case i think we are gonna fish in 2nd again maybe even 3rd