Pham late scratch from todays lineup EDIT: Dental issue, not traded

• DoUEvenShift changed the title to Pham late scratch from todays lineup EDIT: Dental issue, not traded
47 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

I thought it might be to let Julks start a game for the first time in over a week.

Does he deserve to?  After his initial hot streak, he looks like a 28 year old fourth outfielder.

11 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Does he deserve to?  After his initial hot streak, he looks like a 28 year old fourth outfielder.

Well, he got two hits in the last game that he started. And in the realm of Benintendi and sheets as the alternatives, yeah, he deserves to start. 

12 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Well, he got two hits in the last game that he started. And in the realm of Benintendi and sheets as the alternatives, yeah, he deserves to start. 

Benintendi is going to play unless he’s hurt or the Sox decide to eat his contract, which isn’t likely.  With Robert healthy and the Sox looking to play Pham until he is traded, there isn’t much of an opening.

26 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Too bad they can't trade Beni and let Julks play every day. In this lost season it'd be great to dump Beni on a contender with money who needs a part-time outfielder. Funny how everybody just assumes we'll have Beni til his contract runs out. Why can't Getz get a deal done to dump him? Help a little on the contract with the new team. You still come out on top in that scenario. But I guess Jerry won't allow any money to be paid to a guy not stinking it up for the Sox. Sad we can't dump Beni on somebody and play Julks or Colas.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Benintendi is going to play unless he’s hurt or the Sox decide to eat his contract, which isn’t likely. 

Oh I’m sure you’re right about that. But it’s stupid and counterproductive to keep playing him like they do.

Edited by GreenSox