7/8 Sox vs Twins, time for Flexual Healing

Just now, Dick Allen said:

Schriffen actually used the that’s what makes Martin Maldonado so valuable helping Leasure navigate 2 outs and 4 runs. He’s a stooge.

This is the first time in weeks I’ve watched a few innings.  This broadcast is as bad as it gets.

• Like 2

that growl for robert after your team just blew the game in amazing fashion shows why people aren't a big fan of schriffen. still can't read the room

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 2Deep said:

I still think Leasure will be an asset going forward but that was putrid.

Zero command

I kind of agree, but he is already 25, so he will probably be one of those guys that is really good one year and really bad the next.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

that growl for robert after your team just blew the game in amazing fashion shows why people aren't a big fan of schriffen. still can't read the room

I like how he's all over Moldy for heating up. Bro he heating up to the tune of a 400 OPS. I recently watched a lot of Matas Buzelis tape and guess who the clown is on a lot of G League Ignite games?

John. He's bad on hoops too. He's like a generic announcer you get from a bootleg video game when they couldn't afford the John Madden license. 

I know Benintendi has shown more power this year but I’ve never seen someone look like they crushed a ball only for it to just die out there. 

I'm sure it is just recency bias and all, but can you name a FA signing in the last 25 years, that was a 3+ year signing that didn't fail miserably in Chicago? Sure feels like they are rarer than a unicorn.

• Like 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

I'm sure it is just recency bias and all, but can you name a FA signing in the last 25 years, that was a 3+ year signing that didn't fail miserably in Chicago? Sure feels like they are rarer than a unicorn.

And I say this, moreso in reference to the 'pennies on the dollar' type FA signings this front office goes for, instead of legitimate front line A tier players.

Just now, Capn12 said:

"In Chicago"? Limiting to the Sox? Sox+Cubs? All sports?

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

get ready to get sad

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ad_3vgcIwN2W7P-f3DllmoAu4YqbXIew2vvUxCtR2o8/edit?gid=1428273551#gid=1428273551

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Too many sexual innuendoes.  This is like an episode of Friends, red-flagged by Dayton Moore's morality police.

Bayyybeeee....it's getting stronger and stronger

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

And I say this, moreso in reference to the 'pennies on the dollar' type FA signings this front office goes for, instead of legitimate front line A tier players.

Fisk and Luzinski are all I got. 

8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I kind of agree, but he is already 25, so he will probably be one of those guys that is really good one year and really bad the next.

Bullpens are a crapshoot....unfortunately we got nothing but crap this season.

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I like how he's all over Moldy for heating up. Bro he heating up to the tune of a 400 OPS. I recently watched a lot of Matas Buzelis tape and guess who the clown is on a lot of G League Ignite games?

John. He's bad on hoops too. He's like a generic announcer you get from a bootleg video game when they couldn't afford the John Madden license. 

Not surprising at all.  The guy has been hyping him during broadcasts.  Meanwhile, he knows dick about baseball.

6 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Liam Hendricks?

Just now, wegner said:

Liam Hendricks?

It's a sad commentary on the Sox that his is one of the better FA signings with all that s%*# he went through

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

God, that list is depressing. The only one I could think of right offhand, was Albert Belle, but then I remembered that wasn't even in the 2000s. Gracious, what a sad sack of a front office.

To me with ll his either fake enthusiasm or if it’s real, over enthusiasm. Schriffen is a lot easier for me to listen to, since the team is so bad, when they are losing, than when they are winning.