Kopech hires Boras

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

You have to wonder if players eventually see him as bad for baseball.  I get it they want the most money possible.  Then you have players crying collusion in a sport that seems to be dwindling in popularity.    That exists more in the world of sports. 

You're describing players concluding that making more money is bad because that only makes owners want to break the rules and withhold it from them. 

22 hours ago, WestEddy said:

Maybe Boras gave him his first piece of advice: "Start listening to your coaches". 

Why would anyone advise their client to listen to white sox coaches? Seems like a bad career move to me

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 4OCS said:

Why would anyone advise their client to listen to white sox coaches? Seems like a bad career move to me

If that moron thought he only needed to throw fastball to major league hitters, we'll the results speak for themselves 

On 7/9/2024 at 1:29 PM, soulfly said:

He should have worried about hiring someone to teach him how to pitch before hiring that clown.

I'd hire him in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be playing for the Sox, Boras' players tend to go to teams like the Mets, Dodgers, Astros, etc.