Schultz now #1 at BA

3 hours ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

That list is rough imo. Weird order 

I agree. It does not help that they identify Baldwin a "righthanded hitter." They really do not seem to know what they're talking about. Putting Wolkow at 18 is not gonna age well. I was a big booster of Nastrini, but he has had a really rough season in ways that really cast doubt on his ability to start, so 8 seems comically rich for me. But everyone is entitled to an opinion.

8 minutes ago, kwill said:

I have no problem with it. What pitcher in the minors would you take over Schultz? 

If he stays healthy to the offesason he is going to be top 10 Prospect in Baseball. 

I think they mean the broader top 30 (Bush and beyond)

Edited by Chicago White Sox

8 minutes ago, kwill said:

I have no problem with it. What pitcher in the minors would you take over Schultz? 

If he stays healthy to the offesason he is going to be top 10 Prospect in Baseball. 

He already is at BA 

3 hours ago, Timmy U said:

I agree. It does not help that they identify Baldwin a "righthanded hitter." They really do not seem to know what they're talking about. Putting Wolkow at 18 is not gonna age well. I was a big booster of Nastrini, but he has had a really rough season in ways that really cast doubt on his ability to start, so 8 seems comically rich for me. But everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Most exciting hitting prospect in entire system currently.

On 7/9/2024 at 7:39 PM, Timmy U said:

I'd pump the brakes on Wolkow, lol.  is he a top 10 Sox prospect? I think so, but I've seen people saying he will be a top 100 next year, like come on.  his current tear is making everyone go nuts

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joejoesox said:

I'd pump the brakes on Wolkow, lol.  is he a top 10 Sox prospect? I think so, but I've seen people saying he will be a top 100 next year, like come on.  his current tear is making everyone go nuts

Huh? I said he’s too low at 18 and then you said “pump the brakes, he’s in the Sox top ten.” Weird.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Next year. This was announced this year he was pitching on 4 innings and on Saturdays only. I like the way they’re handling hin

Yeah, this was the plan all along.  Next year they are probably looking more like the 120 inning range, with a full season look in 26.

On 7/11/2024 at 9:12 PM, joejoesox said:

I thought Wolkow was way underrated before the season even started. 

On 7/11/2024 at 8:12 PM, joejoesox said:

His 40%+ strikeout rate is more of a reason to pump the breaks than any current prospect rating in any publication.

Edited by WhiteSox2023