7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Great outing. Fedde ERA down to 2.99 as we head into the all star break. He’s legitimately been one of the best pitchers in the AL. Who had that on their bingo card before the season started?

It's wild watching he and Crochet absolutely dominate and thinking how much worse this season could be going.

• Paper Bag 1

7 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Great outing. Fedde ERA down to 2.99 as we head into the all star break. He’s legitimately been one of the best pitchers in the AL. Who had that on their bingo card before the season started?

Not me.

2.99 ERA and he’s probably still not good enough for Orioles fans.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

10 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Not me.

2.99 ERA and he’s probably still not good enough for Orioles fans.

The thing is it isn’t a fluke either. Peripherals look good and has passed the eye test from the beginning of the season. Apparently he found something in KBO last year. Good for him. Going to earn himself a big payday on another 16 months.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

He got called up with an ERA over 5 and a WHIP over 1.5 by a spaz GM who calls up anyone and everyone.  Doesn’t mean he is ready.

Do you remember the Ramos call up from AA?

18 minutes ago, T R U said:

His post was such a weird flex lol

14 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Yeah, it’s probably just because Getz ran out of bullpen studs like Keller, Woodford, Anderson, and Kuhl to call up.

So you two are digging in and still think he's two years away.  Got it.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, peanut33tillman said:

Fedde to the Orioles just makes too much sense even for prospect hugger Mike Elias. If they move him to Baltimore, what’s the realistic return? 

2 of their 5-10s, and the price is rising each day.

4 minutes ago, Nardiwashere said:

He’s been solid repeating AA as a 25 year old.  I must have missed stuff, but his prospect status has to be dropping.

5 minutes ago, Nardiwashere said:

Nah, just thought your post was a weird thing to puff your chest about.

9 minutes ago, Nardiwashere said:

Your first post said more than a year away and now it’s two years away?  Which is it?

Actually, nevermind, I don’t care.

In case you haven’t noticed by this entire season of transactions, you don’t actually have to earn a call up to receive one from Getz, lol.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Your first post said more than a year away and now it’s two years away?  Which is it?

Actually, nevermind, I don’t care.

In case you haven’t noticed by this entire season of transactions, you don’t have to earn a call up to get one from Getz, lol.

The mediocrity that some of the Getz supporters cling to as signs of success is illustrated to me so many of the problems in this organization (except Harold, he’s not afraid to admit someone stinks).