7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT

Do you think by the time game 120 rolls around John will realize he's allowed to call a baserunner scoring before they are waived home? It was a hit and run. the play by play needs to call that, not Stone.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Do you think by the time game 120 rolls around John will realize he's allowed to call a baserunner scoring before they are waived home? It was a hit and run. the play by play needs to call that, not Stone.

I’m betting he thought it was a ground rule double 

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

9 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I disagree with you a lot and you accused me of stalking you.Talk about not getting over it. I could say I'm living rent free in you're head. Isn't that one of your little catch phrases along with getting your feeling hurt ?

You typically like to jump on a guy who's already got 2 people pounding on him. You're supposed be a moderator not an instigator or intimidator because you're feeling mighty in a wolfpack attack.

Lots of people here know this about you. You're not the defender of the downtrodden like you make youself out to be when social issues invade the sports world. You're more like let me get a kick in too as long as hes getting kicked already. Face it you're a bully and abuse whatever authority is given to you as a mod.

Feel better now?

Thorpe just looks like a pitcher more often than not. Like he has a plan and is going to try and execute regardless of anything else. Impressive demeanor and results so far in MLB. Def has established himself as a guy that has a nice floor.

• Like 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Thorpe just looks like a pitcher more often than not. Like he has a plan and is going to try and execute regardless of anything else. Impressive demeanor and results so far in MLB. Def has established himself as a guy that has a nice floor.

I stand by right handed Mark Buehrle as a comp. That would be pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Hopefully the receiving team forgives us for what we have done to them.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned.....I have taken the Lord's name in vain many times while reading Soxtalk and I traded someone who has no business being in the major leagues to an unsuspecting, desperate team and I feel guilt for that."

getzy.jpg

• Paper Bag 1