7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

24 pitches in, no outs.

Twins seem to be recognizing off speed out of his  hand so far, and just aren't offering.

I don’t get the Correa at bat. It was obvious what Correa was trying to do, yet the 2nd baseman was still positioned right up the middle.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

must absolutely enrage teams when they f*** up against us.

So many thoughts were going through my head, I wanted the Twins to hit a grand slam but then I didn't want Fedde to lose any value. Then I saw they were warming someone up already and its like what are you thinking we have a double header.

22 minutes ago, Nardiwashere said:

Seems like just yesterday WS2023 was saying Eder was more than a year away from the majors. 

With all due respect, isn’t he going right back to the minors after today?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nardiwashere said:

Seems like just yesterday WS2023 was saying Eder was more than a year away from the majors. 

He got called up with an ERA over 5 and a WHIP over 1.5 by a spaz GM who calls up anyone and everyone.  Doesn’t mean he is ready.

Do you remember the Ramos call up from AA?

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Hot Vaughn was a nice thing, but it seems to be fading fast.  This is his July so far, before his 0-2 today.

.208/.286/.417/.702

he just started selling out for fastballs. once the league adjusted he went back to sucking.

4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

He got called up with an ERA over 5 and a WHIP over 1.5 by a spaz GM who calls up anyone and everyone.  Doesn’t mean he is ready.

Do you remember the Ramos call up from AA?

His post was such a weird flex lol

• Haha 1