Talkin Baseball

Rowand44

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Flash you didn't mess up at all, the guy who mentioned soxtalk before stumbled over ALFONSO Soriano, Bruce said that the sox will probably make a push to go after Ponson, but it's kind of scary signing a guy to a 3 or 4 year deal, who has only had 1 and a half good years.

Two plugs for Soxtalk. That is most excellent! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Well, from what I gathered from reading this thread, there is really nothing new that hasn't been discussed and examined in every conceivable way here on Soxtalk. Kenny waiting to go bargain hunting is certainly not a shock.

Two plugs for Soxtalk.  That is most excellent!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Well, from what I gathered from reading this thread, there is really nothing new that hasn't been discussed and examined in every conceivable way here on Soxtalk.  Kenny waiting to go bargain hunting is certainly not a shock.

Da more plus da betta. Congrats to all those who called in and mentioned the site. :cheers

Good job Flash you didn't mess up at all, the guy who mentioned soxtalk before stumbled over ALFONSO Soriano, Bruce said that the sox will probably make a push to go after Ponson, but it's kind of scary signing a guy to a 3 or 4 year deal, who has only had 1 and a half good years.

You know what? I don't need that. I was playing ASB 2004 and ANTONIO Osuna was pitching...and ALFONSO SORIANO was batting, so shut it.

Beastley I wasn't trying to make fun of you at all or anything, I just said you stumbled over Soriano, these things happen, i just brought it up, cause flash said he was nervous, so I was just saying that he didnt stumble over anything.

Sorry, my mistake, thank you for explaining yourself and not exploding in front of me like I did, even tho it was wrong.