Fedde top targets STL/BAL/ATL

Could you imagine the braves going into the playoffs with rotation headed by Sale, Reynaldo and Fedde? I don’t see them matching up in terms of prospects though. Surely the Sox won’t trade him for more arms. Their top positional guy is a slap hitting infielder with no speed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4OCS said:

Could you imagine the braves going into the playoffs with rotation headed by Sale, Reynaldo and Fedde? I don’t see them matching up in terms of prospects though. Surely the Sox won’t trade him for more arms. Their top positional guy is a slap hitting infielder with no speed

Yeah whatever they are getting out of this deadline needs to be headlined by a position player. I'm fine with pitching as a 2nd or 3rd piece, but the main piece needs to be positional for your big guns.

6 minutes ago, 4OCS said:

Nacho and Perdomo would be interesting.