Tyler Glasnow hits IL, Dodgers looking for pitching

2 hours ago, hi8is said:

I’m sure we know a f*** ton about the dodgers system 

Hope so.  I mentioned one of their very young prospects SS Jose De Paula (sp?) someplace else. Nobody else jumped out at me.

9 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Hope so.  I mentioned one of their very young prospects SS Jose De Paula (sp?) someplace else. Nobody else jumped out at me.

Josue De Paula (#63 in top 100) is an outfielder.  RF is his likely spot.  They also have C/1B Dalton Rushing (#48 in top 100) as well.

Both would be an awesome return for Fedde but that’s more than likely asking for too much.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

And in case it needs to be said again, LAD extended him for 5 years at $27.5m per season with his health history. 

Yep.  They can’t say they didn’t know.  I remember when they traded for him and immediately extended him, all the talk was around how risky it was giving him that deal with how often he gets hurt.

But then again, the Dodgers sh1t $$$.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

I actually don’t think the Dodgers line up that well with the Sox potential window. Rushing is more of a win next year player due to age. I would actually like them to look younger. DePaula is risky, and waaaaay far away, but there is upside. I like the thought of Cooper Pratt for Fedde, but beggars etc.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

I actually don’t think the Dodgers line up that well with the Sox potential window. Rushing is more of a win next year player due to age. I would actually like them to look younger. DePaula is risky, and waaaaay far away, but there is upside. I like the thought of Cooper Pratt for Fedde, but beggars etc.

The Dodgers aren't a good match but perhaps a 3 way trade makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The Dodgers’ injured list is absolutely wild.  Feels like Fedde would be a perfect fit for what they need right now.

I feel like Crochet hits the IL before landing if he's traded there. Dear lord.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2024 at 11:32 AM, Timmy U said:

How about a low mileage Flexen? Or a factory-reconditioned Fedde?

On 7/14/2024 at 11:42 AM, Chicago White Sox said:

The Dodgers’ injured list is absolutely wild.  Feels like Fedde would be a perfect fit for what they need right now.

Fedde for Josue De Paula in a one-for-one swap.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

On 7/14/2024 at 10:42 AM, Chicago White Sox said:

They are supposed to get two or three of those pitchers back soon, don't know how that may impact their decisions.