Bowden eliminates Philly from Robert

2 hours ago, GreenSox said:

I hope Bowden's wrong.  I'll take 2 of Crawford/Miller/Caba as the main pieces.

Agreed. 

Crawford would eventually replace Robert in CF and we'd have a SS that could take over from Montgomery when he moves to 3rd eventually. 

46 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Agreed. 

Crawford would eventually replace Robert in CF and we'd have a SS that could take over from Montgomery when he moves to 3rd eventually. 

You'd HAVE to get Miller. A Crawford and Caba is an easy decline for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, hi8is said:

hi8is eliminates EVERYONE from Robert.

0 for 5 with 4 strikeouts… have yourself a day. ?

Yeah if I’m another team, I’m not offering the Sox a monster haul. Going to hurt some feelings but it is what it is.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

19 minutes ago, hi8is said:

hi8is eliminates EVERYONE from Robert.

0 for 5 with 4 strikeouts… have yourself a day. ?

Unfortunately it will take a team overpaying (at least relative to his current production)…which is basically betting on getting him out of this dumpster fire. 

At this point though - it has to be next deadline. Or he ends up getting his poop together and has a heck of a finish to season and you deal him than. 

11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Unfortunately it will take a team overpaying (at least relative to his current production)…which is basically betting on getting him out of this dumpster fire. 

At this point though - it has to be next deadline. Or he ends up getting his poop together and has a heck of a finish to season and you deal him than. 

Yup