7/13 - Chicago Eastlands vs. Pittsburgh Graham's Ferries - 1:10 pm; Ortiz v. Flexen

Sosa ain't gonna make it at 2b. He just is not instinctive enough to be involved in that many decisions. If you compare with with Gonzalez or Baldwin, they make the right play 99% of the time. Sosa is like 80%. Pedro is gonna see Baldwin play like 3 innings and fall in love.

Okay, perfecto's off the table, so is getting no-hit. Let's work on the shutout, then maybe a win. 

Yeah, I see Sosa as being the placeholder 1B between Vaughn/Sheets and Cag (if drafted). Big if, if he hits. 

Sheets thrown out of game by the home plate ump who has made some of the worst ball & strike calls I’ve ever seen.  

EDIT Not Sheets who was thrown out but we don’t know who.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Sheets thrown out of game by the home plate ump who has made some of the worst ball & strike calls I’ve ever seen.  

This performance is shocking because it is so one-sided. Flexen is throwing to a normal strike zone. Pirates are throwing to the Grand Canyon. I'd check his friends' Fan Duel accounts for this game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

This performance is shocking because it is so one-sided. Flexen is throwing to a normal strike zone. Pirates are throwing to the Grand Canyon. I'd check his friends' Fan Duel accounts for this game.

Yea I can't wait for  the Umpire report after the game

21 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

That turn by Sosa was pathetic. He's 1b/3b/dh, if he hits. Maybe an occasional fill-in at 2b. Bring Baldwin up after the trade deadline.

figures we finally develop an IF that can hit a bit for average but he can't actually play any IF other than a bad 3B.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

• Capn12 pinned this topic
31 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Okay, perfecto's off the table, so is getting no-hit. Let's work on the shutout, then maybe a win. 

Yeah, I see Sosa as being the placeholder 1B between Vaughn/Sheets and Cag (if drafted). Big if, if he hits. 

Zero chance Sosa is the placeholder 1B as he will never hit that much.

• Like 1