7/13 - Chicago Eastlands vs. Pittsburgh Graham's Ferries - 1:10 pm; Ortiz v. Flexen

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

get out of the fucking way guy. why are we employing geriatric ball "boys"?

Yeah I assumed back in the day it was “extra security” but now there are nets so put the 16 year old kid out there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Sheets can go away with Eloy.

Remember when Sheets appeared to have improved his hitting earlier this season?

Current Line:  .224 / .315 / .379 / .694

Career Line:  .228 / .297 / .395 / .692

Sheets, you are who we thought you were.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

It's very White Sox. we're forever trying to squeeze 10 oz of juice out of 8oz DH types. 

• Thanks 1

Sox are back in the tank, dropping game after game again. Pirates announcers amazed on the lazy DP effort that gave Pitt its first run and defensive positioning on their big hit to the right side. They also questioned the pitching choice there.

Sounds like a good day to fire Pedro. After tomorrow's game get rid of him not that it matters. He could take a nice vacation with his buyout.

Edited by greg775

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Sox are back in the tank, dropping game after game again.

Well you know how I feel Greg, if you are going to be hot garbage but HISTORICALLY hot garbage and bad!

At least be good at something! ?

• Like 1

Just now, Lip Man 1 said:

Well you know how I feel Greg, if you are going to be hot garbage but HISTORICALLY hot garbage and bad!

At least be good at something! ?

Yeah our bats are back in dead man walking land. When our lousier players aren't hitting, like DeBong and Maldy and Lopez and Andrew and Sheets aren't hitting, it's really bad.

I heard some good news today, I was asking somebody who works for the Royals if Bro Rice grad mike massey is a good guy and he said absolutely. I had heard Naperville's Nicky was kind of a jerk but I was assured definitely NOT TRUE and he's a good guy as well. Go Chicago! Bring Massey to The Cell.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Yeah our bats are back in dead man walking land. When our lousier players aren't hitting, like DeBong and Maldy and Lopez and Andrew and Sheets aren't hitting, it's really bad.

I heard some good news today, I was asking somebody who works for the Royals if Bro Rice grad mike massey is a good guy and he said absolutely. I had heard Naperville's Nicky was kind of a jerk but I was assured definitely NOT TRUE and he's a good guy as well. Go Chicago! Bring Massey to The Cell.

Is this person who works for the Royals the one who has been giving you advice on what the Sox should be doing? ?

Also since I went to Brother Rice it would be nice to get him but ONLY IF HE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY!

Frankly I could care less if the player is a "good guy" or an ass.

Can he play? That's all that should matter now to this incompetent, dysfunctional and inept organization.   

4 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Frankly I could care less if the player is a "good guy" or an ass.

I just felt better when told my alma mater's big leaguer was a very very nice guy. If we're gonna lose a ton I'd rather have him patrol 2B and no offense to Naperville, but Nicky has already had his day.

13 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

He’s consistent.

what more do you want?