Sheets -NOT- ejected in a game the other day. Carry on nothing to see here, not ejected

Gavin Sheets was tossed for arguing balls and strikes by the home plate umpire. My thought was, where was Padro? Any other manager would have defended their players. Grifol is such a worthless chickensh**t, he didn’t do anything. Just another example of why he needs to hit the road. There was also the gaff where the sox didn’t turn a double play with Lopez and Sosa early in a one run game. The mistakes continue…

On 7/13/2024 at 2:34 PM, WestEddy said:

But, yeah, point taken. Grifol should be getting tossed once a week. 

10 hours ago, mataipaepae said:

Wow you must be really short. That was some low hanging fruit and it still went over your Dumbass head

10 hours ago, mataipaepae said:

Wow you must be really short. That was some low hanging fruit and it still went over your Dumbass head

Wow, thirteen years to write 238 posts. I feel honored you would choose me to target. 

Lots of fruit in that thread, maybe try again to see which which piece I took a bite from. I'll look forward to your August post. 

• Like 2
  • Paper Bag 1

29 minutes ago, Texsox said:

23 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Wow, thirteen years to write 238 posts. I feel honored you would choose me to target. 

Lots of fruit in that thread, maybe try again to see which which piece I took a bite from. I'll look forward to your August post. 

60k posts and still fumbled the response. Not sure attacking post count is the way to go on this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

60k posts and still fumbled the response. Not sure attacking post count is the way to go on this one.

Yeah, I probably should have given it more thought. It's not one of the dozens in twenty years that were actually good. 

? More interesting to me is whose sock puppet is it? It's just too random not to be someone with an extra account for such occasions. 

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

Yeah, I probably should have given it more thought. It's not one of the dozens in twenty years that were actually good. 

? More interesting to me is whose sock puppet is it? It's just too random not to be someone with an extra account for such occasions. 

Not that I condone it but I would have assumed you guys have IP addresses lol

2 hours ago, Texsox said:

Nobody would ever do that ask Eddy. 

Getting this thread back on track... after over 1000 plate appearances I think it's fair to say that Gavin Sheets is probably not a major leaguer. He's awful against lefties and replacement level against righties. Also can't field.

His savant statistics suggest he's maybe had a bit of bad luck this year. But still...

45 minutes ago, KipWellsFan said:

Getting this thread back on track... after over 1000 plate appearances I think it's fair to say that Gavin Sheets is probably not a major leaguer. He's awful against lefties and replacement level against righties. Also can't field.

His savant statistics suggest he's maybe had a bit of bad luck this year. But still...

Lefty bench bat who should probably be non-tendered this winter. There's a lot of guys his level playing 1B and DH on .500 teams. 

50 minutes ago, KipWellsFan said:

Sheets is who we thought he was.  He had a nice stretch, but came right back to his career norms.  He might actually have to start worrying about being non-tendered next year, though it's not like the Sox have someone to replace him with.

• Like 2

• Kyyle23 changed the title to Sheets -NOT- ejected in a game the other day. Carry on nothing to see here, not ejected
2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Sheets is who we thought he was.  He had a nice stretch, but came right back to his career norms.  He might actually have to start worrying about being non-tendered next year, though it's not like the Sox have someone to replace him with.

The only chance he has of being tendered is if they somehow trade Vaughn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

The only chance he has of being tendered is if they somehow trade Vaughn.

Sheets is like the plague.  He just seems to always hang around, even when you think have gotten rid of him.

• Like 2