Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is something.

Yes Chris, please continue to devalue your own best trade asset prior to trading him, you stupid ass-clown.

Pretty obvious Getz is saying this crap to save face with Sox fans rather than extract the most return out of Crochet.  “It’s Garrett’s fault that we had to trade him!  We didn’t want to, promise!”

Otherwise, why even answer this question?  “No comment” dumbass…

Edited by WhiteSox2023

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

They’re super pissed at him and will surely trade him.  

? 

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Yes Chris, please continue to devalue your own trade asset prior to trading him, you stupid assclown.

The Chris Getz experience has been far worse than anticipated.....and nobody had high expectations. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

They’re super pissed at him and will surely trade him.  

this guy has eaten up all the jr bs, huh?

garrett didn't owe him anything. He has nothing to do with Garrett's success.

The Sox aren't a respected organization and they're not a trusted one either. He's not going to let you control his message while your leaking s%*# about him in trade talks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

? 

The Chris Getz experience has been far worse than anticipated.....and nobody had high expectations. 

I expected this trade deadline would end up worse than our expectations because Getz was gonna Getz, but not the epic failure this has become.  The Sox had the most trade assets to move and Getz already managed to blow three of them in one awful trade.  Now he is talking sh1t about his best trade asset.  What a fucking moron.  How about just not answering the question you clueless excuse for a GM?

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 2

Also, don't let the Sox spin the narrative that they called him right up right away for him. 

As always, Sox lacked depth and had to turn to a draft pick to support the bullpen during a playoff run.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I expected this trade deadline would end up worse than our expectations because Getz was gonna Getz, but not the epic failure this has become.  The Sox had the most trade assets to move and Getz already managed to blow three of them in one awful trade.  Now he is talking sh1t about his best trade asset.  What a fucking moron.  How about just not answering the question you clueless excuse for a GM?

Or how about firing the guy who put together the worst team in the history of baseball?

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Or how about firing the guy who put together the worst team in the history of baseball?

Eloy and Moncada got hurt, WHY DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING DIFFERENT?!?

?

• Haha 3

Here is my one question. When Getz and Co. are in a room, before they met the media, and are going over their talking points..what do they believe this route accomplishes? When they make a pros and cons list, what is it in the “pro” column for these Getz comments? I don’t understand 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Here is my one question. When Getz and Co. are in a room, before they met the media, and are going over their talking points..what do they believe this route accomplishes? When they make a pros and cons list, what is it in the “pro” column for these Getz comments? I don’t understand 

I would be shocked if he spoke to anyone about these comments before he said them, because anyone with a vested interest in the White Sox would have known how stupid and short sighted they were.

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

He’s speaking on behalf of Jerry, who was livid.  Bob reported the Sox were pissed as well.  Don’t you remember Hawk complaining last year about agents being at fault for holding out players due to “injuries”.

• Like 1