Crochet Trade Updates (Nightengale)

55 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I don’t think it’s Jerry as we have traded in the division before and we just traded DeJong to the Royals.  This reeks of Getz thinking he can win a “weak” AL Central in 2025 with a couple moves and some added youth.

In this case, it’s a guy with a one year deal in DeJong vs two year in Fedde.  But yes, they might think they have a shot in 2025 

46 minutes ago, fathom said:

In this case, it’s a guy with a one year deal in DeJong vs two year in Fedde.  But yes, they might think they have a shot in 2025 

I like how JR/Getz are too short-sighted to realize that they aren’t competing next year anyways, but also that taking away a good prospect or two from the Twins would also hurt them in the long run more so than anything Fedde does next year.

Idiots.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fathom said:

Especially when it’s a guy with only one year left. I’m sure it’s a Jerry thing where he thinks trading within the division is bad for baseball.

It just tells me these idiots think they can turn it around quickly. Not wanting to face Crochet in the division for years to come at least makes some sense. But Fedde? Or anyone else? Utter stupidity.

22 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

It just tells me these idiots think they can turn it around quickly. Not wanting to face Crochet in the division for years to come at least makes some sense. But Fedde? Or anyone else? Utter stupidity.

They're so bad and so far away from being competitive, that they should just get the best all period. They're so bad that they can't afford to worry about trading within the division