7/14 - Pittsburgh @ White Sox - 1:10 pm, Keller v. Shuster

5 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

Eloy the rally killer 

He is so worthless as a baseball player now, it is truly astonishing how far he has fallen. I feel bad for the guy, he obviously doesn't want this to be happening and I don't doubt his work ethic, but it's time to either hang it up or try it with a different team. I wish Jerry had the balls to cut him and Moncada like Houston did with Abreu. October can't come quickly enough.

Edited by ScootsMcGoots

3 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

He is so worthless as a baseball player now, it is truly astonishing. I feel bad for the guy, he obviously doesn't want this to be happening and I don't doubt his work ethic, but it's time to either hang it up or try it with a different team. I wish Jerry had the balls to cut him and Moncada like Houston did with Abreu. October can't come quickly enough.

I don’t.  He was paid well by Hahn to barely play and suck during the rare times that he actually does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

Eloy the rally killer 

Assuming he winds up with a major league team next year, I bet he will have a different batting stance.  Left toe pointing in, away from the pitcher.....  some hitting coach will get rid of that quickly.

5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I guess we can stop dreaming about a Soroka for Holliday trade now, huh?

If it's a shoulder, man, would I feel for Soroka. Seems like an awesome human.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

He is so worthless as a baseball player now, it is truly astonishing how far he has fallen. I feel bad for the guy, he obviously doesn't want this to be happening and I don't doubt his work ethic, but it's time to either hang it up or try it with a different team. I wish Jerry had the balls to cut him and Moncada like Houston did with Abreu. October can't come quickly enough.

I sort of question his work ethic. 

3 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Eloy should just be DFAd.   No reason to be taking ABs from anyone at this point 

Sadly, there's no one to take ABs away from. Who should be there instead? Sheets? Julks? This is gonna be a long rebuild.