7/14 - Pittsburgh @ White Sox - 1:10 pm, Keller v. Shuster

Beni and Robert have five of our seven hits.

This series is a huge joke. Sox decided to mail it in three days in a row to get swept by a .500 Pirates team. Sox again add some mojo to an opposing franchise. Pirates have to feel happy going into break; Sox have to feel like the chumps they are. Losers baby. Fire somebody.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Leasure is such a disappointment 

Kuhl and Leasure were just the lighter fluid this team needed to extend their total losses record prior to the All-Star break to 71.

”HISTORY!!!”

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Sox have broken Leasure. He looks terrible and nothing like he did earlier in season 

The broadcast making excuses is ridiculous. If he’s really fatigued, why the f*** is he pitching?

5 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I mean yeah, but Benintedi should have caught that 2 run triple. He went back on it first. 

Didn't see this play, but Benintendi has proved to be a bad outfielder. Hits the occasional home run but that is about it.

9 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Sox have broken Leasure. He looks terrible and nothing like he did earlier in season 

Remember when the Sox sent Wilson down for Leasure?  Yeah…

Getz pressing all the right buttons with his roster moves.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Remember when the Sox sent Wilson down for Leasure?  Yeah…

Getz pressing all the right buttons.

OTOH, Wilson is getting rocked in Charlotte, so maybe nothing matters. I believe in nothing, Lebowski.

3 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Eloy got a hit, which is nice, but 112 mph with a 9 degree launch angle. If he doesn't start hitting the ball in the air, he's going to be out of the league within 2 years.

I'd really be on board with a DFA in 17 days. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Beni and Robert have five of our seven hits.

This series is a huge joke. Sox decided to mail it in three days in a row to get swept by a .500 Pirates team. Sox again add some mojo to an opposing franchise. Pirates have to feel happy going into break; Sox have to feel like the chumps they are. Losers baby. Fire somebody.

It's almost like this team isn't good enough to be kept together. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Why? The 3 musketeers will be back together soon. 

I'll pose the same question to you: If Robert, Eloy and Yoan didn't get injured this year, and Benintendi and Vaughn both hit like their league-average selves, are you claiming this team would still have 70 losses at the break?

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It's almost like this team isn't good enough to be kept together. 

Start with the manager, owner and GM.

Reacquire Cease and Lopez to go with Crochet, Robert, Thorpe and Fedde. Buy 2 good rellievers; buy 2 good hitters. Boom. More wins.

Just now, WestEddy said:

I'll pose the same question to you: If Robert, Eloy and Yoan didn't get injured this year, and Benintendi and Vaughn both hit like their league-average selves, are you claiming this team would still have 70 losses at the break?

Those are some crazy ifs.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s near impossible to put together such a bad team.

Yep, I said before that a GM would have to actually try hard to lose as much as the Sox have.  Getz managed to accomplish this all in one horrifyingly bad offseason.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

You already spouted this nonsense weeks ago and people laughed at you about it then.  The “big three” never stay healthy, Benintendi already sucked horribly last season, and Vaughn has always been mediocre.

So why were you expecting any of the things you posted to happen?  Getz shouldn’t have expected it to happen either.

Edited by WhiteSox2023