Fire Hahn......OH we did that.

Every GM JR has hired, had never been a GM before. I think, and I may be way off, it’s because  JR fancies himself the de facto GM, and wants someone who will just be grateful. He had trouble with Larry Himes, the guy who might have been his best. Set the team up for a great run, but was fired because JR didn’t like him. Larry probably told him to butt out. Even Hahn supposedly tried to quit after JR pulled rank, and he was told he would be held to his contract, so no pay and no work. Too bad, maybe a divisional foe would have hired him. I think that’s why Getz has the job he has never deserved, and shows this almost every day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Every GM JR has hired, had never been a GM before. I think, and I may be way off, it’s because  JR fancies himself the de facto GM, and wants someone who will just be grateful. He had trouble with Larry Himes, the guy who might have been his best. Set the team up for a great run, but was fired because JR didn’t like him. Larry probably told him to butt out. Even Hahn supposedly tried to quit after JR pulled rank, and he was told he would be held to his contract, so no pay and no work. Too bad, maybe a divisional foe would have hired him. I think that’s why Getz has the job he has never deserved, and shows this almost every day.

I'm under the impression that White Sox management  isn't upset over  whats happened to the present team.

• Like 1