Wolves Game

Steff

Wolves Game Choices  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Wolves Game Choices

• November 29th
    • December 10th
    • December 20th

Hey Steff, any new word on the outing???

I'm trying to get stupid family to give me a drfinite on their plans... A few coming in from Florida - and of course they just have to stay with us.. :angry: . I told my dad I needed to know by Wednesday at the very latest as I was trying to plan this game. It'll be the 29th for sure though. The other 2 days are way too close to the holiday's and we seem to have something going on every friggin night and weekend from Dec 5th on..

I'm trying to get stupid family to give me a drfinite on their plans... A few coming in from Florida - and of course they just have to stay with us..  :angry: . I told my dad I needed to know by Wednesday at the very latest as I was trying to plan this game. It'll be the 29th for sure though. The other 2 days are way too close to the holiday's and we seem to have something going on every friggin night and weekend from Dec 5th on..

All right, I will check with the boss, aka the wife, on the 29th. :) Let me know when the fam makes up its mind.