Steff

Wolves Game Choices  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Wolves Game Choices

• November 29th
    • December 10th
    • December 20th

WELL ss2k their the only wolves I know about

Try doing a search for Chicago Wolves and see what you come up with. If you're not sure where to search, try this thingy called the internet. And Plainfield is farther away from Minny than Chicago, so it would be a shorter trip to see the Chicago Wolves and not the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Oh yeah. Quit spamming.

Guys.. I'm going to have to pass on this. I have tried every way to work it out, but we just have too much going on, and the family STILL has not confirmed if they will be staying past Friday or not.

We'll just have to make plans for the fest which will obviously be easier since we'll be there anyway.

Guys.. I'm going to have to pass on this. I have tried every way to work it out, but we just have too much going on, and the family STILL has not confirmed if they will be staying past Friday or not.

We'll just have to make plans for the fest which will obviously be easier since we'll be there anyway.

That's too bad. On the bright side, it looks like I am going to get to go see some Ft Wayne Komet hockey the day after Christmas, in the newly renovated Allen County War Memorial Colesieum. :cheers