Heyman: Senzel to Sox

Heads22

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Not sure what his ailment is Shewmake has been on IL in AAA for awhile. In any event, would imagine Baldwin gets a shot before Shewmake gets another.

PTSD therapy for his time on the Sox. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Senzel also plays the outfield.  Dude can’t hit a lick.  Already 29 years old and bad.  He has a -2.2 bWAR for his career.  Another crappy player right up Getz’s alley.  Just gonna waste at bats on a proven scrub.

Should fit in well with the White Sox this season.

More garbage added to a garbage team.  
All Getz is doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Getz is a clown along with the manager and of course the despicable owner who needs to sell the franchise to someone who is willing to take what a winning organization needs, spending money on premium free agents, bringing in the best GM, manager and coaches that are available and building a farm system with scouts and instructors who know how to develop players. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite

8 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Not to mention our awesome injury prevention program. 

I feel like someone needs to make a White Sox recruitment video with this.

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nick, after signing with the White Sox, has to be asking himself where his life went wrong.

With those stats, I would think that the fact that anyone signed him he would have to be ecstatic and how good his life is.

Edited by ptatc
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Yeah, either DeJong, Nicky, or Pham is who I see.

Senzel supposedly can cover 2B 3B and outfield so yea he really covers support for pretty much every move outside of pitching at the moment 

• Like 2

I'm trying to think of analogies for this roster move and thinking

It's like folding a napkin to prop up a wobbly table in a dive diner at 3:00 am but you keep falling off your chair because you are drunk. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I view this mostly through the lens of “guys are about to get going and SOMEBODY needs to play”

Yep. I expect one of these nothing burger OF signings soon as well. Pham and DeJong about to go bye-bye. They will be missed. lol 

Meh - this is a nothingburger of a deal.

Like other have mentioned, this just means someone like DeJong is being traded, and the backfill prospects aren't ready (in the org's view).

As long as this doesn't cut into Sosa's time, I'm OK with this move.

21 minutes ago, JoeC said:

Meh - this is a nothingburger of a deal.

Like other have mentioned, this just means someone like DeJong is being traded, and the backfill prospects aren't ready (in the org's view).

As long as this doesn't cut into Sosa's time, I'm OK with this move.

I have had about enough of this burger erasure around here.  All burgers are something, even the impossible burger