2024-25 NFL Season Thread

44 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

And there's Caleb!

RIP to the pfts and other content grifters that were praying for him to hold out to complain. As it stands JJ is the last QB not to sign.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, bmags said:

Lmao Tyler Scott is horrible at these returns

Seems like a running back would excel because they have to see those holes, he clearly isn’t seeing them 

12 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Seems like a running back would excel because they have to see those holes, he clearly isn’t seeing them 

I agree, it's much more condensed then punt or traditional kickoff returns. Different kind of vision. I still think that is good for Velus (he's still like 220 lbs), but I'd like to see Herbert. 

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

This show is not making me rethink my position that Flus is not HC material

Yeah it felt like when he was talking to the players, the players almost seemed to ignore him. I get this feeling that he doesn't command respect as a head coach. 

4 hours ago, chw42 said:

Yeah it felt like when he was talking to the players, the players almost seemed to ignore him. I get this feeling that he doesn't command respect as a head coach. 

The whole “throw from your back foot” conversation he had with Caleb was forced and you could tell Caleb was just nodding saying yes 

That flip to Swift with the defender right in his face was something else. 

Also the arm strength and accuracy of some of those out of pocket off-balance throws was really encouraging too. I would have liked to see more quick-game stuff and some quick throws though. Overall really good game to get his feet wet and take in some NFL snaps.