Maldy DFAed

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

How are they going to spin this in the broadcast booth? They always told us how valuable he is, now they will pay him to sit on his couch and eat sausages .

Considering the pitching staff will look considerably different soon, why not start out with a new group. If he helped even a little with raising the trade value of Crochet, Fedde or Flexen et al. It was worth it.

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

16 at bats.

Of course. Look he was terrible.  It took way too long, but Pedro finally put him in the second position behind Lee.  

If they want to bring up Chucky that’s fine but I don’t know really what that accomplishes other than maybe giving Quero more playing time in AAA. 

As dor Sosa, I don’t think he really deserved to go down compared to what’s up here on the major league team. But I doubt he’s learning dick from Grifol anyway. 

3 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Of course. Look he was terrible.  It took way too long, but Pedro finally put him in the second position behind Lee.  

If they want to bring up Chucky that’s fine but I don’t know really what that accomplishes other than maybe giving Quero more playing time in AAA. 

As dor Sosa, I don’t think he really deserved to go down compared to what’s up here on the major league team. But I doubt he’s learning dick from Grifol anyway. 

I read that Senzel will primarily be playing 2B, so Getz may actually be trying to see if he can revive a proven bad 29 year old and turn him into a cheap starting 2B for 2025.  It would be one thing if Senzel was 26/27, but he’s been proven bad in 6 seasons and he’s not even young anymore.

Edited by WhiteSox2023