Brooks Baldwin called up

Finally, a move that makes sense.

I just hope this means DeJong is traded soon, Little Nicky is sent packing, Baldwin plays SS, Senzel plays 2B, and Colas gets called up to play the outfield.  And once Senzel plays himself to the bench or another DFA, call Sosa back up to play 2B.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 1

He's definitely a different type player than the Sox have called up in recent years. I do think it is too soon, and really don't want the Sox top guys getting too tight with these losers. 27-71 and it's a happy clubhouse tells you all you need to know about the mindset of most of the roster. 

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

He's definitely a different type player than the Sox have called up in recent years. I do think it is too soon, and really don't want the Sox top guys getting too tight with these losers. 27-71 and it's a happy clubhouse tells you all you need to know about the mindset of most of the roster. 

Maybe Baldwin can be our Jack Parkman?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Here's to hoping this goes better than Nastrini, Leasure, Ellis, and Ramos did.

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

#1, so this means another 40 man roster move has to happen for Moncada.

#2, this seems really quick, but I guess we will see if the kid has something.

I’ve been saying they should give him a shot before the higher ceiling guys potentially bury him. Not that Colson deserves a call up.

Danny Mendick reincarnated.

Before anyone takes that as a slight, Danny Mendick was a fan favorite on the FutureSox board and was then finally breaking out until Haseley killed his knee. So I mean it as a compliment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Mendick and Moldy got us down to 38, which were then replaced by Senzel and Baldwin.

Wait, I read your first post wrong. I got the new dad brain fog going haha by the time Moncada needs to be added, I’m sure Pham, Lopez, or DeJong will be moved for someone that won’t need to be 40-man’d.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1