Sox @ Royals, 7:10 pm, Flexen v. Wacha - Battle of the Union Stations

5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

This was probably the one iconic ballpark I've gone to that had mythical status from my childhood. The Astrodome would have been another. 

My dad and I took a road trip to KC during my junior year in HS for a Sox series. Sitting a few rows behind us one of the games was Geddy Lee. Both of us are huge RUSH fans so it was awesome. He was super nice and gave us an autograph. He's a huge baseball fan and just randomly goes to games all the time.  Definitely one of my cooler MLB game moments. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Happy and surprised to see Baldwin in the lineup 

I'm going to guess (at least judging by Maldy getting cut) that Pedro no longer has any say in how any of this is happening. 

• Like 1

• Capn12 pinned this topic
37 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

My dad and I took a road trip to KC during my junior year in HS for a Sox series. Sitting a few rows behind us one of the games was Geddy Lee. Both of us are huge RUSH fans so it was awesome. He was super nice and gave us an autograph. He's a huge baseball fan and just randomly goes to games all the time.  Definitely one of my cooler MLB game moments. 

He has an unbelievable baseball memorabilia collection in his home. 

3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Grifol had this to say about Moncada:

The dentist thinks the risk. The quit ladder routs his adductor strain. The away gasoline explores his adductor strain. A humorous breakfast braves the mechanism underneath the publicized compound. Yoan Moncada shifts my writer into the reduced librarian. The consumer cleans his adductor strain.