Sox @ Royals, 7:10 pm, Flexen v. Wacha - Battle of the Union Stations

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Pedro is so clueless.  How could anyone let Flexen face a team for the third time?

Dude is a fucking doofus. Honestly who was worse Grifol or fucking Bevington

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

It starts at the top with a horrible owner.

Worst owner, worst front office, worst manager, worst record, almost worst attendance, worst broadcasting…..this is hell

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Worst owner, worst front office, worst manager, worst record, almost worst attendance, worst broadcasting…..this is hell

and the corn is just now getting knee high! 

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’ve been a Sox fan since 1952 and I never thought that I would see such a pathetic display of baseball, this is worse than hell. I’ve seen some bad Sox teams like 1970, the late 80s and the last rebuild but this is beyond what I can describe with words.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Dude definitely does not give a fucking s%*#. We had to give in to this fucks concessions in 89 so he wouldn't move the team. Dude gotta be up there with Dan Snyder as one of the worst owners in pro sports

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Dude definitely does not give a fucking s%*#. We had to give in to this fucks concessions in 89 so he wouldn't move the team. Dude gotta be up there with Dan Snyder as one of the worst owners in pro sports

I have three kids that I’ve raised as Sox fans and I don’t think they’ve watched more than three innings of a game all season. The last few years has completely destroyed this fan base, and it’s just going to get worse.