7/22 Sox @ Rangers - already started

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

It will be someone that won’t slot into our top 30 prospects, IMO

I think he’s packaged with one of the big three most likely, but I think people are underrating him.  Since Jun 1st, he’s got a 2.70 ERA / 1.40 FIP with 13.5 K’s per nine and a 7.5 K:B ratio.  Again, I have never actually seen him pitch well, but apparently he has based on those numbers and teams are desperate for relief pitchers this time of year.

Luis Robert can f*** off.

Trade his ass and get whatever you can.

Keep your fucking WAR and other statistics.

That was one of the most pathetic at bats I have seen in a long time.

I do not care what some of you think and say with your statistics but he is not a winning baseball player.

• Like 1

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Thats as bad an AB you will see.  Really hope they move Robert and Crochet.

They have to move those guys, they’re ticking time bombs with injuries and they have absolutely no shot of contending the next three years.  The talent in this organization outside of these two (and Schultz) is so bad.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I think he’s packaged with one of the big three most likely, but I think people are underrating him.  Since Jun 1st, he’s got a 2.70 ERA / 1.40 FIP with 13.5 K’s per nine and a 7.5 K:B ratio.  Again, I have never actually seen him pitch well, but apparently he has based on those numbers and teams are desperate for relief pitchers this time of year.

But now he’s had two bad outings in a row, so you can’t just say he’s completely turned things around.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

They have to move those guys, they’re ticking time bombs with injuries and they have absolutely no shot of contending the next three years.  The talent in this organization outside of these two (and Schultz) is so bad.

The Montgomery bandwagon stopped right in its tracks.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

They have some more pitching in the minors.  But these guys position here on the major league team: They’ve all got to go.

Just now, GreenSox said:

They have some more pitching in the minors.  But these guys position here on the major league team: They’ve all got to go.

The pitching is solid, but absolutely no difference makers in my opinion.  

2 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Might as well pick up Arozarena and Brendan Rodgers and attempt to avoid 110-115 losses next year.

It’s all meaningless anyway.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, fathom said:

The pitching is solid, but absolutely no difference makers in my opinion.  

Schultz, Smith, & Taylor could / should be and Thorpe looks like he might be a legit #3 starter.  And there are loads of guys who have MOR / BOR potential.  It’s 100% the offense that I’m worried about at the moment.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

You never liked Montgomery?

Thought he would be solid, but the lack of hit tool always made me question why he was ranked so high.  Once the reports came out he might have to move off SS, it really hurt his stock.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Schultz, Smith, & Taylor could / should be and Thorpe looks like he might be a legit #3 starter.  And there are loads of guys who have MOR / BOR potential.  It’s 100% the offense that I’m worried about at the moment.

we already played this game with Gio Cease Kopech Lopez Dunning Fulmer etc.

• Like 1