7/23 - Sox @ Rangers 7:05 - Crochet v. Gray - Dealey Plaza vs. Daley Plaza

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Not a conspiracy. That area is so small and congested, it would have been an easy shot 

I still find it insane that how crazy that day was the Babushka Lady was never found or came forward. 

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

These are not major league at bats with runners in scoring position. The fucking manager should be canned on the spot for how these clowns are swinging bat s with men in scoring position.

Shocking lack of focus

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I still find it insane that how crazy that day was the Babushka Lady was never found or came forward. 

Also the Museum in the depository building is top notch and so well done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

They simply do everyone wrong on the field. It was so much better for me when I was busy during travel baseball season and couldn’t watch this disaster.  I can’t believe a few posters try to be optimistic about things in this organization.

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

They simply do everyone wrong on the field. It was so much better for me when I was busy during travel baseball season and couldn’t watch this disaster.  I can’t believe a few posters try to be optimistic about things in this organization.

And be mad if you dare to disagree. 

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

So you're saying you can't believe people are all different and some don't think the White Sox are worth being upset about ?

Life's a lot more enjoyable when you're not a grumpy old man in your 30s already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

So you're saying you can't believe people are all different and some don't think the White Sox are worth being upset about ?

Life's a lot more enjoyable when you're not a grumpy old man in your 30s already.

Not being upset..totally fine

Acting like others shouldn’t be upset and trying to pretend like things are trending in right direction…that irks me.  

Not referring to you fwiw 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

Stunningly bad AB's with men on base. No plan, no execution. I know there are some horrible busts on this roster, but 10D does not belong on an MLB roster. Jeesh.

It’s shocking how bad he is.  Like total loss of ability at his age seems like it shouldn’t happen.  

16 minutes ago, fathom said:

Acting like others shouldn’t be upset and trying to pretend like things are trending in right direction…that irks me.  

Be upset all you want. The people who present every single move in the worst light just to feed their narrative get tiresome. The team sucks. It's painful to watch. I don't need to be spoon fed some conspiracy about how every move is designed to save money, or make the team worse, or results from panic, or whatnot. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Be upset all you want. The people who present every single move in the worst light just to feed their narrative get tiresome. The team sucks. It's painful to watch. I don't need to be spoon fed some conspiracy about how every move is designed to save money, or make the team worse, or results from panic, or whatnot. 

Then don't.

21 minutes ago, fathom said:

You just acted like you found it hard to believe others can be optimistic.

Also just for the record I'm not optimistic. I've said a few times that JR must be up to something to be crying so poor on the Sox. I'm no expert in high end real estate deals but to my untrained eye it appears JR has been robbing Peter ( The Sox) to pay Paul ( West Side Development plan around the UC.

I'm also not a masochist. I can watch bad players be bad players and not act like I expected them to be anything but bad.

12 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Or maybe the moves are made by a couple of individuals that are bad at scouting players and also don’t understand the way baseball is played now and want to model a team after the way they played?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, peanut33tillman said:

Currently at the game with about a whopping 10 other Sox fans in attendance. Watching this team on offense is torture. 

Hopefully you are at least enjoying the new(ish) stadium