Trade thoughts

10 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Wait....WAIT....we got William Bergolla for Tanner Banks?!?!

Haha....how is it the best pickup we got in a trade, was for Tanner Freakin' Banks? This one is a good one, Getz. I know, they are few and far between on your moves.

Same post I made.  Makes zero sense.

It’s funny… usually on trade deadline days I read every thread and every post… this time I could really care less.

I love this team but fucking A - they’re in hell.

• Haha 1

Let's see, the US, Slovenia, Turkey, Norway, Germany, Russia, and Poland pulled off a seven country trade and Getz couldn't unload a guy have an All-Star season? 

58 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Let's see, the US, Slovenia, Turkey, Norway, Germany, Russia, and Poland pulled off a seven country trade and Getz couldn't unload a guy have an All-Star season? 

We know it's never that simple though. No one was giving up top prospects. Garrett had some huge selling points but also availability for the post season was in doubt from the beginning and asking for an extension hurt drive down offers which were probably not very good to begin with. I hope all these teams hoarding prospects all choke on the marginal upgrades they made. It doesn't really leave me too many teams Id want to see win the World Series . None of them loosened their grip on prospects . Vargas was expendable just like Bush because of lack of a true position or just plain lousy defense. At least Busch was a power hitting LH 1st baseman which is much better than being a RH hitter without as much power who can play multiple positions equally bad and still likely to end up being 1st baseman or DH.

• Like 1