Heyman live chat at B/R noon central time

54 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

The title of the article says it all.  If Getz doesn’t complete the most trades of any team by the deadline, quite frankly he fucked up.

Sounds like Robert is staying 

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

The title of the article says it all.  If Getz doesn’t complete the most trades of any team by the deadline, quite frankly he fucked up.

I get holding Robert and Crochet if the offers are trash, but the other pieces? They need to go. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ptatc said:

It's  not me. It's most of the replies on the board. I don't know most of the team systems. It's just everything I'm reading on here is how none of these systems that are from the teams mostly tied to the trade rumors are worth trading with.

Well, the Marlins just received two nice position player prospects (A 3B/1B anked #14 and a CF ranked #30 in the D-backs system) for lefty reliever A.J. Puk.

I think quite a few people on this board would have been happy with that same return for Kopech.

It is looking like a seller’s market already.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Well, the Marlins just received two nice position player prospects (A 3B/1B anked #14 and a CF ranked #30 in the D-backs system) for lefty reliever A.J. Puk.

I think quite a few people on this board would have been happy with that same return for Kopech.

It is looking like a seller’s market already.

Let's hope.