7/24 Sox @ Rangers

I'm thinking of making a deal with my better half that I get to order Pizza whenever the Sox win. It would be less than I like but a frequency that she shouldn't complain about. 

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'm thinking of making a deal with my better half that I get to order Pizza whenever the Sox win. It would be less than I like but a frequency that she shouldn't complain about. 

If they end up trading away the main guys, does this team even win ten more games this year?

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

You might starve to death.  At the very least, you would lose some weight.

This is way down the line of issues the last few seasons but I don't understand how Eloy can't elevate a ball anymore. I think we all thought he'd be a perennial 40+ HR hitter. What a shame.

6 minutes ago, wegner said:

We would all lose weight with that diet.

I've contemplated several times going on a diet - No booze - until the Sox are over .500 but I would like to drink at some point in the next 20 years and idk if that is feasible 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WilliamTell said:

This is way down the line of issues the last few seasons but I don't understand how Eloy can't elevate a ball anymore. I think we all thought he'd be a perennial 40+ HR hitter. What a shame.

He has that dumb stance…there’s a reason no one else does that 

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

If they end up trading away the main guys, does this team even win ten more games this year?

I might take the under on that.

7 minutes ago, WilliamTell said:

look at his clown ass stance, at a certain point a coach has to get him to try something else. He can't cover anything other than middle in and his bat is so slow he often gets jammed anyways. 

A guy like eloy should be deep in the box with a toe tap imo.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

You might starve to death.  At the very least, you would lose some weight.

Man goes on hunger strike until White Sox win....news at 11.

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I've got the next shiny gif ready for when this one ends...

Also just FYI tonight will be #77 which is also Flexen's Jersey number. The universe wanted this to happen

3 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

There is nothing better for a pitcher than a start against the White Sox.

13 strikeouts, lol.

If Getz trades his last remaining assets for more pitching over position players, Sox fans should revolt.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 2