The streak has reached 21. Raise a glass.

greg775

6 hours ago, hankchifan said:

What does it take to get Grifol fired?  It is inexplicable that he is still sound.

I want a different coach each time they lose ten in a row. Jerry needs to hire managers on a month to month basis. 

• Haha 1

Maybe he's doing exactly what the front office wants him to do. Play these players in this situation.

They realize firing him because they are losing with the worst collection of players in modern baseball history would be a slap in the face to the fans that know the talent is lacking? 

"Hey, these guys are really good but we had a bad manager. We fixed that so come buy some tickets and attend the games." 

26 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Maybe he's doing exactly what the front office wants him to do. Play these players in this situation.

They realize firing him because they are losing with the worst collection of players in modern baseball history would be a slap in the face to the fans that know the talent is lacking? 

"Hey, these guys are really good but we had a bad manager. We fixed that so come buy some tickets and attend the games." 

That’s cute you think they could be thinking of us

• Like 3

The Sox have become worse than a laughing stock...they are irrelevant. White Sox baseball used to be something fun to talk about with the extended family even if they were not very good. Now they are not even a subject of conversations because the situation is pretty hopeless.

• Paper Bag 1

21 minutes ago, wegner said:

The Sox have become worse than a laughing stock...they are irrelevant. White Sox baseball used to be something fun to talk about with the extended family even if they were not very good. Now they are not even a subject of conversations because the situation is pretty hopeless.

Oh they’re the laughingstock right now.  This is the most attention they’ve got in years.  A few times this weekend, I put on other games and the announcers were in disbelief about the losing streak.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, wegner said:

Assuming they have the stones to go through with it, Sox fest next winter should be a real hoot.

Frank Thomas was one the postgame show a few nights ago and he was royally pissed off, you could see it in his face and the tone of his voice. He was embarrassed. 

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Assuming they have the stones to go through with it, Sox fest next winter should be a real hoot.

Frank Thomas was one the postgame show a few nights ago and he was royally pissed off, you could see it in his face and the tone of his voice. He was embarrassed. 

The only thing I am sure about with this organization is that they are a bunch of cowards....SoxFest will not happen because they refuse to answer real questions from fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They did it! They actually went and did it...20 straight losses...shall we try for 30? Why the hell not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Wilson is absolutely brutal just like everyone this year in the God awful bullpen. 

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Oh they’re the laughingstock right now.  This is the most attention they’ve got in years.  A few times this weekend, I put on other games and the announcers were in disbelief about the losing streak.

Dave Sims made mention on the Mariners broadcast. It’s such rare futility that the baseball world can’t help but take notice. 

• Like 2

• Kyyle23 changed the title to The streak has reached 20, Yikes are now infinite
3 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

There's just no way they break the record given they're playing the A's next, is there? I think it's possible they tie it but I'm not sure they break it. 

where there's a will there's a way

9 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

There's just no way they break the record given they're playing the A's next, is there? I think it's possible they tie it but I'm not sure they break it. 

Fate isn't working in their favor. But this is going to test their will to truly be the worst of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Saufley said:

It appears there is no shame in this organization and ownership group. In all my years as a fan of the White Sox I have never been more disgusted than I am now!

I've been saying this every year since like 2009. When you think it can't get worse....it can. And this "organization" makes sure it comes to fruition. 

Edited by ScootsMcGoots
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Oakland is bad, but they have way more talent than this Sox roster.  I have faith in the streak. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

I've been saying this every year since like 2009. When you think it can't get worse....it can. And this "organization" makes sure it comes to fruition. 

Finding new lows is the only thing they excel at. 

Man I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Getz was telling JR how flawed the roster was and all these great things he was going to do to quickly turn this roster around. What a bozo.