The streak has reached 21. Raise a glass.

greg775

2 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Would y'all rather have what we're getting this season, or still be mired in mediocrity, like hovering around .500 or ten games under perpetually?

I feel like this is a Phoenix situation.  We just have to pray a pretty bird rises from the ashes of this clusterfuck.

7 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Would y'all rather have what we're getting this season, or still be mired in mediocrity, like hovering around .500 or ten games under perpetually?

Typically i would say a season like this, because it can kickstart a rebuild through a high draft pick (like Verlander as the Detroit 2004 #1 pick)

….but….

• Paper Bag 3

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s absolutely wild that we’ve gotten to this point and they still haven’t made a change at manager.  I fully get the team sucks a fat you know what, but this s%*# is demoralizing to the players and a kick in the balls to the fans.  There is no good whatsoever to keep trotting Grifol out there.  Just make a change you stubborn fucks.

But that would require "work" on JR's part, in that he'd have to spend several minutes thinking about the next step or two. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s absolutely wild that we’ve gotten to this point and they still haven’t made a change at manager.  I fully get the team sucks a fat you know what, but this s%*# is demoralizing to the players and a kick in the balls to the fans.  There is no good whatsoever to keep trotting Grifol out there.  Just make a change you stubborn fucks.

Every single coach needs fired. The fact that we are sitting here looking at the worst team in MLB history and people are saying that certain people still have job security is INSANE

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

The cubs are going to hand them the record setting 24th loss on Friday, you couldn't have planned this out more perfectly 

don't forget the postgame fireworks on Friday!

• Fire 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 hour ago, joejoesox said:

Every single coach needs fired. The fact that we are sitting here looking at the worst team in MLB history and people are saying that certain people still have job security is INSANE

Agreed. How fast would you fire their replacements for having the worst team in history? Next month rating? Still the worst. Next April? Still the worst. Next summer? Still the worst. This isn't a one year turnaround. 

Would anyone take the job on a one year contract? 

3 hours ago, joejoesox said:

Every single member of baseball ops. Bannister understands computers, so he can stay.

Organization needs a neutron purge.

• Like 1

I know the Sox have always stacked their roster full of weak-knee'd, fragile, and selfish baseball players, at least going back over the last 15+ years, but this group of losers are by far the most feeble insecure and sorry excuses for professional baseball players I've ever seen in my life

I remember when the Tigers started off the season 0-10 (this was when they still had Brandon Inge and Verlander) and I couldn't believe a team could lose 10 straight games

they are about to hit 22 straight, which will set an AL all-time record.

Anyone with options left, send them to Charlotte and bring up anyone with a pulse, it's time for the Tim Elko show!

• Like 1

JR "the fans aren't paying attention, what can we do to get them interested again?"

Pedro "we could lose twenty in a row."

JR "do it"

If they had won a couple games the past week I believe a few of us wouldn't be paying attention. 

• Like 1