The streak has reached 21. Raise a glass.

greg775

1 minute ago, Eminor3rd said:

When your GM inexplicably hard commits to filling the roster with defense-only players, and your team ends up with the worst defense in the Majors by a wide margin, it’s okay to say the manager needs to go. 

And your GM.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Benetti is intertwining random ass phrases into the broadcast seamlessly while Schriffen..... well don't get me started.

Poor Stoney. Goes from working with a special young announcer who he had great chemistry with to this current guy who did that weird sound after Robert's home run. What a season. Notice how quiet Stoney has been? He's to his credit just doing his job commenting while working with a lesser talent. I've heard some of the Sox on the radio while driving. Great job as far as I can tell as always by true pros Jackson and Kaspar. I'm sure they are all well paid and there are much worse jobs out there like the poor construction workers in 100 degree heat.

Edited by greg775

46 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Is there any chance that JR's fellow owners will do a coup d'-e-tat?

By drowning him in a Scrooge McDuck style swimming pool of profits?

• Haha 2

• southsider2k5 changed the title to 18 in a row ... Yikesteen and life to go

For doubting any SoxTalk posters on just how terrible the White Sox were going to be I'm really really sorry, I apologize.

I do offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

17 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

For doubting any SoxTalk posters on just how terrible the White Sox were going to be I'm really really sorry, I apologize.

I do offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

It’s ok to be wrong I’m not mad at you 

• Like 1

Big game this evening....I'm tempted to get some Cuervo Gold to celebrate and make tonight a wonderful thing.

Edited by wegner
although I do like the word eventing