7/25 - Sox/Rangers

29 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Just doesn’t seem like he cares and, shows no emotion, doesn’t seem like he enjoys playing the game, has he ever smiled. 

Lol so this critique is moving from Moncada to Robert now?

dm_200830_luis_robert_walk_off_vs_royals

Or do we need him to look like this jovial young man?

2CBenintendi0330_t800.jpg?90232451fbcadc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • TLR 1

These at bats are just shockingly bad.  They’ve all just quit trying.  One of the worst series of at bats in a long time for this organization. Grifol has to be fired in the next 24 hours.

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

These at bats are just shockingly bad.  They’ve all just quit trying.  One of the worst series of at bats in a long time for this organization. Grifol has to be fired in the next 24 hours.

Next verse, same as the first!

11 straight losses and 19 runs total scored in those games.

And with the Crochet news/demands today things continue to spiral right down the toilet for this incompetent, dysfunctional and inept organization.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yea I've changed my mind. Fire him now. If nothing else it might show some of the players a hint of accountability.

On those same lines I'd outright DFA Sheets and let Colas come up and get all the RF and some DH AB.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Most likely they will clinch a losing season before August. I didn't watch this game, because there isn't anything to see. Regardless, nothing much else can be said that hasn't already been said. This season is so bad that it is amazing. Haven't been to the ballpark yet. Don't know if I will. 

1 minute ago, Highland said:

Most likely they will clinch a losing season before August. I didn't watch this game, because there isn't anything to see. Regardless, nothing much else can be said that hasn't already been said. This season is so bad that it is amazing. Haven't been to the ballpark yet. Don't know if I will. 

Yea, I was excited for about three innings after the ASB, haven't watched much since, a few innings here and there like last night but it's such an awful product there's no reason to make it must watch TV, or even remember when the games start really.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea I've changed my mind. Fire him now. If nothing else it might show some of the players a hint of accountability.

On those same lines I'd outright DFA Sheets and let Colas come up and get all the RF and some DH AB.

Smart org does this, especially cause we've got Montoyo, Jirschele (although that shine has worn off tremendously with how Charlotte has gone) and I guess Sergio Santos that could all do just as good a job.

Hell, the campfire milkshake could do just as good a job.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea, I was excited for about three innings after the ASB, haven't watched much since, a few innings here and there like last night but it's such an awful product there's no reason to make it must watch TV, or even remember when the games start really.

I'm stupid and bought a magnetic schedule online. Why!?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yep, need guys like Mayo that can be put into the lineup. Big projects like Zavala have no shot in this organization.

It's why I didn't love the Cease deal. 

Love Thorpe though. He will be a great piece for Rebuild 3.0

Edited by Bob Sacamano

22 minutes ago, fathom said:

But he won’t.

Big Frank is going off on the post game. Love it. Toss Pedro’s ass now and put Frank down there just to get up in everyone’s business. ?