7/26 Sox vs. Seamen 7:10PM

4 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Mariners really can't score unless they're playing the White Sox.

No if it was the twins, mets, or some of the other high scoring teams I could easily see 30 - 0

This organization deserves everything they're getting. We as fans and the dudes that regular this board deserve better

Remember when certain teams beat the Sox like the A's when we went on a west coast trip? Now everybody (except Tampa Bay) it seems boatraces the Sox. This season is like a Stephen King horror story. ... I mean if Jerry had any sense of fairness he'd personally come down to the stands in the 8th inning (when stadium is empty cept for diehards) and hand out 100 dollar bills or tickets to future games or coupons for corned beef or pizza!! SOMETHING!!! This is criminal to take the fans' money IMO. This isn't even good minor league team.

Does the Sox front office think any fan really wants to be there?? They either are getting a MLB fix once or twice a summer or want the food! Help us Jerry. Pay us some stipend.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1

BTW

I'm just gonna let you fellas know that I'm kind of rambling Coming from the heart.  Drinking bourbon  in the backyard.  wanted to see a good game tonight but That didn't happen so I've turned off all sports. I'm just listening to music drinking bourbon.

CHEERS

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Remember when certain teams beat the Sox like the A's when we went on a west coast trip? Now everybody (except Tampa Bay) it seems boatraces the Sox. This season is like a Stephen King horror story. ... I mean if Jerry had any sense of fairness he'd personally come down to the stands in the 8th inning (when stadium is empty cept for diehards) and hand out 100 dollar bills or tickets to future games or coupons for corned beef or pizza!! SOMETHING!!! This is criminal to take the fans' money IMO. This isn't even good minor league team.

Does the Sox front office think any fan really wants to be there?? They either are getting a MLB fix once or twice a summer or want the food! Help us Jerry. Pay us some stipend.

Jerry hates our fans. You should know that by now.  He will blame their awful attendance for a shockingly low payroll next year 

• Like 2
  • Paper Bag 1

12 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Listen I'm not talking about filling out a uniform.

Tell me Luis Robert is a winning baseball player.

I'm not hating on Louis I just don't get the overhyped war that he has.

Because I tell you what Luis can fill out a uniform

We need crusty baseball guys to develop a WAR formula.  Call it C-WAR. Luis Robert would be a negative CWAR player.  

The white sox, bears,  Illini basketball are my three vices.

I love the Bulls but again that's a Jerry owned organization.

It is very difficult to be a DieHard White Sox fan right now. I have two teenage boys and we go to different stadiums every year where the White Sox play.

This is the first year they said dad we don't want to go.

Because it truly hurts them to watch this team, my older one keeps watching or following Twitter to see if the White Sox have traded anybody. They pretend not to watch but then I get frustrated messages from them about how does Eloy get thrown out at second on a gapper.

Jerry has taken all the joy from us.

Just now, 2Deep said:

The white sox, bears,  Illini basketball are my three vices.

I love the Bulls but again that's a Jerry owned organization.

It is very difficult to be a DieHard White Sox fan right now. I have two teenage boys and we go to different stadiums every year where the White Sox play.

This is the first year they said dad we don't want to go.

Because it truly hurts them to watch this team, my older one keeps watching or following Twitter to see if the White Sox have traded anybody. They pretend not to watch but then I get frustrated messages from them about how does Eloy get thrown out at second on a gapper.

Jerry has taken all the joy from us.

Illini might have a higher payroll than the Sox

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

We need crusty baseball guys to develop a WAR formula.  Call it C-WAR. Luis Robert would be a negative CWAR player.  

I enjoy everything you post Harold. I I think you are being facetious, I'm not really old But I do feel crusty

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 1

BTW- 

I don't agree with most, some of y'all but I appreciate the conversation that goes on here.

It does my heart well to know that I'm not the only miserable White Sox fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I’m going on Sunday with my son and some friends. Bad idea…

God bless u brother 

We refuse to give Jerry any money this year

Edited by 2Deep

Just now, baseball_gal_aly said:

I posted the pnoles thing for a reason. 

I'm on the Robert is overrated and actually is just an avg MLB regular train. 

He just gives away way too many at bats.  You don’t see that from the top players.  He’s a very immature player.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

I posted the pnoles thing for a reason. 

I'm on the Robert is overrated and actually is just an avg MLB regular train. 

So when Orioles signed kimbrell 

My son comes running downstairs, he's a senior in high school, has played baseball all of his life and watched baseball all of his life...... says dad why would the Orioles signed Kimbrel as their closer. Are they trying to win a World series??

Luis is 100 percent disinterested and it’s showing in the play.  I would not be surprised if he was moved to a contender and all the sudden looked like a MVP candidate again.

• Like 2