7/26 Sox vs. Seamen 7:10PM

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Bbq at the community pool after getting home. Guess I won’t put this on iPad while kids and wife swim and I cook haha

Enjoy your night lol

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

BTW- 

I don't agree with most, some of y'all but I appreciate the conversation that goes on here.

It does my heart well to know that I'm not the only miserable White Sox fan.

I'm way past being miserable when it comes to this team. Now I just don't care anymore. I know that nothing will change until JR sells the team. The entire organization needs a complete overhaul and that will only happen with new ownership. 

The best thing about this baseball season has been the fact that the Cubs fucking suck! I'm one of those dudes that listens to the score once in awhile and fucking Parkins and Spiegel are fanboys, and I love watching them melt.

I could not have tolerated my life if the Cubs were good this year. Yes, I'm one of those dudes!

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Pulling Robert in a 10-0 game with 3 days until the TDL is the smartest thing that the Sox have done in nearly two decades. 

I hope they got an offer to trade his ass. I gave up on him as he's pretty much given up on us

1 hour ago, JoeC said:

Or did he make some sort of transaction on the team that reset his cost basis to be super high a couple of years ago? So now he can tank the club’s value and capture a massive loss when he sells?

The only way of getting a stepped-up basis is if the property is inherited. So who died?

35 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Luis out? Hug watch?

Anyone with half a brain can see that he has plain out quit, Grifol who has a quarter brain can see it and probably benched him, 2 Ks and 2 at bats and not even going through the motions.

Just about everyone on this team needs to look into the mirror and start acting  like professionals, they’ve living a dream and making great money, someone needs to chew their asses out and read these stiffs the riot act. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I'm way past being miserable when it comes to this team. Now I just don't care anymore. I know that nothing will change until JR sells the team. The entire organization needs a complete overhaul and that will only happen with new ownership. 

Some of us fools still hold out hope.   But you are wise

24 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Bbq at the community pool after getting home. Guess I won’t put this on iPad while kids and wife swim and I cook haha

Don’t let the awful Sox distract you even for a minute from overcooking a steak.  f*** that…