Fedde may not be starting today

Pal

11 minutes ago, Pal said:

Surprised this hasn't been announced. If the gun was jumped and this is bad intel I apologize.

Even if a trade isn't in the works, starting him would be malpractice. Assume he's getting traded before the deadline and don't risk the injury. 

22 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Can someone tell me what Pal has gotten right? Feel like they never hit on it.

Nothing in a while. 100%. What I believe happened today was someone I talk to got wind Davis Martin was going to the main roster and jumped the gun. Before I posted I was told they were bringing up 2 players and Fedde was scratched. I believe some info was had and they jumped the gun. I thought it seemed very legit (can't believe Fedde is pitching). 

I haven't had s%*# right since Clevinger.

• Love 1

In defense of Pal, this stuff changes all the time. We just had a similar situation at work the other day with regards to a social media promo including a player. Call came straight from the AGM telling us to run it immediately because it would be unusable tomorrow. Three days later, the guy is still here. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Pedro explained the situation:  "Unless there's something that's really, really, really close to being executed, you don't compromise a major-league game for something that's not really close."

Mr. Clean has been compromising major league games for the past two seasons. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Mr. Clean has been compromising major league games for the past two seasons. 

Won't compromise wins for development either, yet here we are at 80 losses before August.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, GreenSox said:

Pedro explained the situation:  "Unless there's something that's really, really, really close to being executed, you don't compromise a major-league game for something that's not really close."

Especially when that game could be the one that puts you at 51 or 53 game. Pedro is such a fucking loser.

On 7/27/2024 at 1:42 PM, Pal said:

He's not starting.

Fwiw, the story I've now gotten is late Friday/early Saturday a Fedde deal was so close the plan was to scratch him and bring up Davis off the taxi to start. I assume this was Fedde for Edman straight up. Whatever take it or leave it.

• Thanks 1