7-27 game thread Sox Vs Ms, looking for lucky #13

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Fedde done…thanks for your performance this year!

Should be interesting to see if Getz can get 2-3 productive future stars for Fedde. Or if it's a yawner trade of guys who wind up clones of Harry Chappas.

12 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

I would love to see actual relief prospects instead of Justin Anderson, but all life is suffering.

When we find some who are ready, they will be here.  Hell who am I kidding, they will even be rushed.

48 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sheets has got to go

Eloy, Sheets, and a few others need to be DFAd come Wednesday.

And Pedro has this great ability to give the most relief appearances to the worst pitchers.  He's just so dim.

2 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Eloy, Sheets, and a few others need to be DFAd come Wednesday.

And Pedro has this great ability to give the most relief appearances to the worst pitchers.  He's just so dim.

He has made the right move less than 10 times in these two years. 

24 minutes ago, fathom said:

Fedde done…thanks for your performance this year!

Davis Martin shockingly appears 

The Sox have to get into national news every single night to MAYBE get a reaction from JR. 

Edited by caulfield12

Pedro has to be gone on Monday morning. This isn't even MLB baseball the last month. I don't care how bad the roster is, you can't fire 25 guys so you fire their boss and send a message. We have quite literally nothing to lose, including games, by making a move.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Pedro has to be gone on Monday morning. This isn't even MLB baseball the last month. I don't care how bad the roster is, you can't fire 25 guys so you fire their boss and send a message. We have quite literally nothing to lose, including games, by making a move.

It’s how they are losing too. The games should be more competitive than this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Ain't a damn thing happening on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Yeaaaaaaa Baldwin is good again!

Seriously, that's the guy I saw all year. Hopefully, he's settling in. Double was smoked, and his single earlier was also hit hard.