7-28 Gamethread: Mariners at Sox (1:10pm)

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

I wanna say Rick Hahn and Kenny set this team back a decade, but it was Jerry who hired them.

Hahn and KW were bad but they did manage to acquire more than a few high level prospects.  The players just consistently did not develop to their predicted level of play.  Who was in charge of development again?  ?It’s organizational incompetence at almost every level.  I’m sure we’re only weeks away from Jerry giving some interview and blaming the fans again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

Hahn and KW were bad but they did manage to acquire more than a few high level prospects.  The players just consistently did not develop to their predicted level of play.  Who was in charge of development again?  ?It’s organizational incompetence at almost every level.  I’m sure we’re only weeks away from Jerry giving some interview and blaming the fans again.

Everyone associated with the front office and coaching staff should have been fired as soon as last season ended.

• Like 3

Just now, fathom said:

Worst week in a long time, isn’t it?

Probably the worst since…their last 14 game losing streak.  lol.  It’s insane to even say that.  I hope they lose 20 in a row.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

there's no chance they send him back out for the 3rd inning right?

which means they will

They absolutely will and then pull him, probably with like one out ?

Just now, fathom said:

Everyone associated with the front office and coaching staff should have been fired as soon as last season ended.

Totally agree. But JR wants to do things his and Tony’s way. Tony ruined the DBacks. Went to Boston, helped Dombrowski get fired, and went to the Angels and didn’t help. Now has contributed to making the White Sox a laughingstock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Even Schriffen and Stone commented on Eloy hitting far too many ground balls this season.  73%.

Eloy should be on the IL.  Guy isn’t even remotely 100%.  Another stark example of organizational incompetence.

• Like 1