Fedde/Pham/$ to STL, Kopech to LAD, Miguel Vargas + prospects to Sox

Heads22

I hate everything, but even in my wildest dreams it never occurred to me that they would ship out 3 guys, including a 2/3 starter with control, for this pile of garbage. There is not an mlb regular in our side of the deal at all. This is messed up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

His statcast is pathetic. Well below average in everything except chase and whiff rate. Poor athlete, bat doesn't pop. Doesn't have a real position. HE SUCKS. My god, f***.

Getz traded for himself.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

PCL minor league numbers.  He’s had almost a full season of plate appearances in the bigs and has been absolutely atrocious.

Well we don't have to denigrate his minor league numbers just because he was replacement level in the majors. His league-adjusted AAA stats have been fantastic. I've been around long enough to know that this is no promise of MLB production, but his sub-MLB track record is what it is: very strong.

1 minute ago, supernuke said:

For a return this bad shouldn't STL. Also have taken Bennintendi.

Even Benny being in the deal would have made up for the FV they didn't get.  Somehow they managed to get no future value AND still have Benny.

Just a reminder his 80 PAs and all but that 108 wRC+ this year makes him the best offensive player on our team. He’s also fast and has a good arm. 

• Like 1

Just now, bmags said:

Just a reminder his 80 PAs and all but that 108 wRC+ this year makes him the best offensive player on our team. He’s also fast and has a good arm. 

I think Doyle suggested he could get a look in CF?