Robert unlikely to be dealt

He needs to just focus on clearing his mind and getting back to basics.  Forget restoring his value - just got out and start having fun and play good baseball, one game at a time.  Get past the deadline and reframe his perspective. He's clearly in a bad place mentally.  I think this goes for the team and at some point (I would argue already) an interim manager is needed cause you can't just keep burying everyone with Grifol. I presume that happens in early August.  

11 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Good. He's looked awful lately, and lord knows Getz isn't the one to maximize trade value.

I think it would be hard for anyone to maximize his trade value right now. Dude needs to get right the rest of the season. Looks awful.

• Like 1

After seeing how badly Getz handled the Fedde/Pham/Kopech trade, he can't be trusted with trying to maximize Robert's value right now.  Even a good GM could only get .$75 on the dollar.  Robert has not been great this year.  Hopefully he can get back on track and finish the season strong.  Maybe trade him in the off season.

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’m not buying that bogus Twitter account.

Ya never know…. Just ask wetbutt23 and katieperrysbootiehole.