Fletcher, Peralta and Touki return to Chicago

Why do they keep brining Peralta back?  He's terrible.

I'd like to see them call up Dominguez.  Not that I think that he'll be good; but he's nearing 30 and his a White Sox lifer, so it would be cool to see him get his moment in the major league sun (such as it is).

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, waltwilliams said:

Colas has better numbers than Fletcher across the board in Charlotte, yet Fletcher gets the call-up. Either Dom really fits Getz's profile of what he wants in a player, or he's really trying to justify the Mena trade (or both).

Pedro Grifol doesn't like Colas.  That was obvious last season.

35 wns might be out of the question now. 1962 Mets were a juggernaut in comparison. The two prospects are 

probably 3-4 years away. They have some potential. Vargas is a stiff. Just got back from 10 day vacation with the kids and grandkids. We have the

same win total as when we left. Screw it.

Edited by zisk
add

Oh,  joy. 

Loss probability for season now must be under 40 and 120... current betting odds for losses? 

1-9 against KC.  Yikes. 

Vargas will be in Chicago tmrw apparently. 

Michael Lorenzen to the Royals btw.  Boosting rotational depth. 

Sure, it was a Draft Kings lottery ticket, but I placed a World Series bet on the Sox before the 2023 season. True story. I didn’t actually think it would happen, but I figured it was worth a few bucks, and, hey, you never know.

One season later there’s a very real possibility we’ll lose 120 games. Unbelievable.