DeJong to KC for MiLBer Jarold Rosado

Jake

Yeah it's hard for me to criticize honestly, I don't think DeJong had much value at all so just getting anyone who is not going to be imminently released for poor performance is fine with me.

• Like 1

We made a classic mistake by actually playing him thus devaluating his return. If we're learned anything recently from the St Louis Cardinals is you don't play your players to maximize their return. 

• Like 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

My expectations were low, but holy f***. A minor league RELIEVER? We couldn't even get a real prospect?

No. In what world are you getting a real prospect for Paul Dejong? Why would you even think that's possible? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

My expectations were low, but holy f***. A minor league RELIEVER? We couldn't even get a real prospect?

After the media hyped up the Sox as a team with several trade assets to deal at the deadline, Getz is going to come away with one mediocre bat with no glove to plug into the lineup.  Hilarious.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

If you are going to be mad about what the return was for Dejong then I think you need to go take a walk around the block and clear your head. 

Is anyone really mad, though? DeJong is completely inconsequential.

• Like 1

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

No. In what world are you getting a real prospect for Paul Dejong? Why would you even think that's possible? 

Not only that but 50 games of Paul DeJong. This is nothing for nothing, although Schriffen will be upset. he thought DeJong had Ohtani power.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Someone has to pitch next year....in Kannapolis