"If this goes down as one of the worst seasons ever, it's on absolutely NO ONE but the players."

10 minutes ago, DFAthewave69420 said:

Now that the player is no longer with the Sox, I can verify this Grifol tirade to 100% have occurred.  The leak to Riordan was Tanner Banks. 

seriously?

On 7/30/2024 at 2:38 PM, southsider2k5 said:

Pedro is actually denying it.

He’s setting the bar high for performance…

“We don’t want to be the team that has the worst record in history…”

?

It’s primarily all I’ve got to root for now, ya ass hat. ??

1 hour ago, DFAthewave69420 said:

Now that the player is no longer with the Sox, I can verify this Grifol tirade to 100% have occurred.  The leak to Riordan was Tanner Banks. 

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit… Pedro seems like a complete two faced snake.

• Fire 1

well he is wrong and right - its more on the players then him for sure.

But acting like he has zero play into it is false.  He probably has cost the team a handful of games.

But he is leaving out the real culprits - the owner, front office and everything else that assembles the giant pile of dung and puts it out on the field.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

well he is wrong and right - its more on the players then him for sure.

But acting like he has zero play into it is false.  He probably has cost the team a handful of games.

But he is leaving out the real culprits - the owner, front office and everything else that assembles the giant pile of dung and puts it out on the field.

It's mostly on the guy who put this pile of dung together in Chris Getz 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 7/30/2024 at 3:45 PM, southsider2k5 said:

I could not disagree more. When your star CF acts like he is on a Vicodin drip, your star pitcher slams you with a contract demand and the rest of these turds belong in the Long Island summer league I feel that management might be to blame. This is what you get when you don't spend any money and are equally poor at development.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldsox said:

So far, I haven't heard of a recently traded Sox bad mouthing the team or its clubhouse.  Maybe nobody cares.

Jim Callis was on the score and said the clubhouse liked each other and got along, but they all knew the situation and it just never was gonna get better 

15 hours ago, pcq said:

I could not disagree more. When your star CF acts like he is on a Vicodin drip, your star pitcher slams you with a contract demand and the rest of these turds belong in the Long Island summer league I feel that management might be to blame. This is what you get when you don't spend any money and are equally poor at development.

This team was not built to win. They were a AAA team with a few good players. The blame is strictly on management or actually mis-management.

It just flies in the face of the entire “baseball is a team sport” - “it’s all of us” - “we win as a team we lose as a team” idea of the sport.  It’s really insulting and he knows it, and he did it anyway