TA as catcher? Well, now we get C Chuck Robinson in CF and hitting third

f*** this board and the White Sox.

I am in the hospital after suffering three mini strokes and I am still right.

Anyone can email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to send the screen shot because it won’t attach here due to size.

Tired of this crap when every single person is fucking wrong wrong wrong…and have the EQ and sensitivity of my third grader.

Curse this fucking franchise for another 100 years.  I hope it burns in fucking hell because this treatment from people who are supposed to be White Sox fans is shameful.

I will join Balta and SSHM in purgatory somewhere.

Please permanently ban all my accounts until 2040 because I will likely be dead by then because my dad also had a heart attack at 63 and I’m almost 54.

• Haha 4
  • Fire 1
  • Paper Bag 1

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Anyone can email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to send the screen shot because it won’t attach here due to size.

Tired of this crap when every single person is fucking wrong wrong wrong…and have the EQ and sensitivity of my third grader.

Curse this fucking franchise for another 100 years.  I hope it burns in fucking hell because this treatment from people who are supposed to be White Sox fans is shameful.

Please permanently ban all my accounts until 2040 because I will likely be dead by then because my dad also had a heart attack at 63 and I’m almost 54.

How many accounts do you have?

• Hawk 1

First off, Caulfield if you are in the hospital after having mini strokes I wish you well and a fast recovery.   and also I advise to just delete this site for at least 6 months for peace of mind 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Please get your rest and I hope you have a restful and speedy recovery.

Edited by The Beast
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Caulfield I hope you are ok. I think you should relax and take it easy. I believe you buddy. I do think there is a slight chance you have mistaken Robert, Jr for Robinson. Sounds like your meds are a little strong. The outburst is not like you.

Edit: Apparently you were right but very few people saw it.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Nobody remembers Greg775 asking why Anderson couldn’t be moved to catcher due to his strong arm when he was struggling mightily at SS???

What happened to the old SoxTalk?

I still think he should be a catcher. He reminds me of Manny Sanguillen and he has a good arm. Sanguillen was 6-0; Anderson 6-1. Anderson was not a reliable SS. Oh yeah he made his share of spectacular plays but he was the Sox worst shortstop on making random errors since Alan Bannister. I would love for a scout to comment on my Tim Anderson to catcher demands. Just do it, Timmy.

• Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 1

8 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Nobody remembers Greg775 asking why Anderson couldn’t be moved to catcher due to his strong arm when he was struggling mightily at SS???

What happened to the old SoxTalk?

Oh the good ol days ?