7/30 Sox vs. Royals 7:10PM

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You've heard of a MLB popup. That was a little league popup from the wee man fletcher.

Yikes.  Dude just does not look like he is ever going to hit, and it doesn’t look like his small stature helps his case at all…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Massey is 6 foot and 195.  Local kid from Palos Park.  Went to Brother Rice High School.

Hi Chris. 
You're right.

He's a monster, Cannon didn't have a chance.

1 minute ago, FranksPillz said:

Hi Chris. 
You're right.

He's a monster, Cannon didn't have a chance.

I didn’t say that but you described Massey as if he was the size of Dominic Fletcher.  He’s not that tiny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Baldwin needs a 2 strike approach.  The swing as hard as you possibly can in case you hit it approach doesn't work in the big leagues.  Just ask Lenyn Sosa.

I am pleased with how the ball jumps off his bat (gap power) when he makes contact, but he swings and misses an insane amount for someone with his power potential.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I am pleased with how the ball jumps off his bat (gap power) when he makes contact, but he swings and misses an insane amount for someone with his power potential.

He has some sneaky juice but he swings too hard and gets himself off balance far to often.  You can get away with that against minor league pitching but he needs to be more balanced and in control to consistently hit big league pitching.  He's not giving himself enough of a chance against these guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Getz wasting 40 OF starts on Gavin Sheets after he traded a top 10 prospect for a 26 year old OF and a talented, controllable reliever for a 25 year old OF (both of whom had full seasons at AAA) is quite something.

All for guys who got no returns for to play there